Automation Lead, Zurich
Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client, an IT Services provider who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking an Automation Lead on an urgent basis to be based at their end Client's site in Zurich
This is a contract opportunity based in Zurich which also gives you the possibility of getting internalised by our client.
- Prepare automation strategy for the in-scope applications and ensure a higher in cycle penetration of automation
- Should be able communicate effectively with customer and good in customer relationship building.
- Ensure quality and consistency across the SDLC phases and on time delivery.
- Design the solution as per customer needs
- Construct the designed solution and ensure the development towards the customer need by doing periodical review with key stakeholders.
- Perform testing and user acceptance testing
- Client interaction and overall management of Quality, Knowledge and documentation
- Inspire continuous improvement in enhance and delivery
- Explain framework to automation testers
- Provide the team with a vision of the delivery objectives
- Familiarize the team with the customer needs, specifications, design targets, the development process, design standards, techniques and tools to support task performance
- Motivate and inspire team members
- Coach and help develop team members
- Ensure discussions and decisions lead towards closure
- Track and report progress against milestones
- Attend weekly delivery lead meeting
- More than 5+ years of Strong Automation Testing experience using Selenium
- Scripting Skills in VBScript, JAVA for Selenium
- Experience in augmenting existing or new automation Framework and Solution Design.
- Knowledge of test management tools JIRA, Zephyr.
- Knowledge of Continues Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Good to experience with version control tools like GIT
- Good understanding of concepts such as Functional testing, BDD, Cross browser testing.
- Hands on experience with automation frameworks like Keyword Defined Framework, Data Defined framework, Hybrid, BDD. Ability to setup frameworks from scratch. Modify existing set frameworks.
- Identify risks associated with testing, taking preventive actions to manage risks.
- Conduct proof of concepts for performance and automation testing.
- Familiar with Test Suits and Test Plans, Automation efforts estimation and build solutions which cater to all automation needs for the organization
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive daily rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.