DevOps Java Developer
Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
DevOps Java Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Expert level knowledge in developing Enterprise, Multi-Tier applications in particular Web Services, Client Server and Server Side application programming, including Data Management aspects in Java 8 and above
- Strong background in operating System Administration, Programing Languages, Cloud Platform deployment as well as in various Scripting Languages, System & Server Administration and mass system deployments
- Working experience in a complex heterogeneous, high pressure and high demanding IT infrastructure environment
- Know-How of Object Oriented Design and programming along with experience in agile environments and all phases of the system life cycle process
- Hands-on competency with Spring framework suite, such as Core, Boot, Caching, as well expertise with Cassandra, Kafka, EIP, BDD, service discovery engines
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating with the Environment Management to automate build, packaging and deployment process for new modules, upgrades and fixes within the production environment
- Moving modules in accordance with specific procedures, as well as documenting knowledge transfer
- Generating requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance, providing troubleshooting on existing information systems and resolving them
- Researching new technologies to introduce to the company with the aim to grow the agile development environment
- Developing new cross-asset platform based on the company's strategic trade management system
- Cooperating with developers to ensure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.