Node.js TypeScript Developer
Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by ComTech Europe Limited
As developer, you work in the domain designing, implementing and operating software solutions for the DCI department You are part of a team of 3 persons (1 tech lead, 2 experienced developers) Your focus is the correct technical setup and behaviour of the platforms in use Request Management System.
- Build robust, performant and high scalable, flexible solutions with a focus on customer experience.
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & management processes
- Provide solutions (bug fixes) for problem mgt.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in software development
- Node.js 10 or higher
- TypeScript 3.9 or higher
- REST (Routing Controller, NetsJs)
- GraphQL including GraphQL federation (Apollo Server)
- Event Driven Architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Node.js Couchbase SDK
- Security (HTTPS)
- Logging - winston, EFK)
- CI/CD principles
Nice to have:
- Kafka - broker, consumer, provider
- Git, GitLab, GitHooks
- Testing - Jest including Code coverage
- Code linting - ESlint
- You are analytical and assertive, customer- and solution-oriented.
- You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
- Customer centricity is part of your nature.
- You value communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a learning attitude
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.