Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer with proven DevOps experience.
Overview of the project:
- Our client requires an experienced Java Developer with a Dev Ops profile, who will work with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration, deployment and testing processes.
- The candidate should be capable to pick up all tasks related to the entire life cycle of product development
- The candidate also should have experience and knowledge in environment management and configuration management solutions, service discovery, and be able to work on application readiness for being on boarded onto containers/cloud.
- Working with the Environment Management to automate build, packaging and deployment process for production deployments for new modules, upgrades and fixes within the production environment.
- Make modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer.
- Create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance.
- Troubleshooting existing information systems for errors and resolving those.
- Research and development of new cross-asset platform based on our strategic trading trade management system
- Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- Over 5 years of Java Development experience with a proven track record of developing enterprise, multi-tier applications in particular web services, Client Server and Server Side application programming that also include data management aspects in Java 8 or above (core Java)
- Wide knowledge in operating system administration, programming languages and cloud platform deployment (CaaS, docker)
- Profound knowledge in various Scripting languages, system & server administration, and mass system deployments
- Experience working in a complex heterogeneous IT infrastructure environment
- Experience working in a high pressure, high demanding environment
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design and programming
- Experience with all phases of the software/system life cycle process
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on (see below).