Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Our client, as an innovative, future-orientated cross-media communications business they serve regional and national clients from different industries including Swiss Post, the Swiss Football league, Swiss Ski, and many more.
Are you a Typo3 guru looking for your next challenge working within a cross-media communications business?
Due to growth, they are now looking for a Typo3/PHP Developer to join their highly skilled team. If you think this could be you,
- 3 years' experience as a web developer.
- Extensive experience with PHP and OOp.
- Typo3 - Exbase, TypoScript, Fluid etc.
- Symfony/Laravel or comparable frameworks.
- Experience in working for a big agency, having worked on both big and small projects.
- Experience MySQL and GIT
- Experience in working within a team.
- A good communicator.
- A Fluent German speaker.
- A degree linked with computer science..
- A fluent German speaker.
- As a Web Developer you enhance the development team in the digital division.
- You influence with skilful handling of Typo3, Exbase, TypoScript, fluid or alike systems.
- Planning and development of demanding Typo3 applications for exciting, well recognised, nationwide and world-wide companies.
- Support and further mature the existing Typo3 applications.
- A team lunch every month.
- 5 weeks paid holiday.
- Friday beers.
- Celebrating small wins, eg 1st year in the business celebrations.
- End of year celebrations which you can invite all the family to.
- A 2 minute walk from the train station.
- A fair work/life balance.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Email: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.