HR Systems Project Manager 5 Mths £450-£500 daily
Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by Parity Professionals
HR Systems Project Manager 5 Months £450-£500 per day
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, a prestigious organisation, who is looking to recruit a HR systems Project Manager on a 5-Month contract basis, this role will be either home based or at their site in Dublin.
Please note this role requires engagement with an umbrella company for payment.
What will you be doing?
This role will be responsible for understanding and gathering business processes and requirements, as well as project managing the initiation of the project in relation to people systems and a paperless aim.
- Using interviews, workshops and documentation reviews, develop a thorough understanding of as-is business processes and gather the business requirements for future solutions.
- Undertaking market research and desktop evaluation, identify potential technical solutions to meet the business' requirements.
- Working with Procurement and business user teams, conduct detailed reviews of potential solutions and evaluate vendors against the business' functional and technical requirements.
- Drawing requirements together into Functional Requirements Documents.
- Collaborating with business users, technical teams and external vendors and internal and external teams to help shape the landscape and solutions.
- Project managing the process from initiation through to sign off, adhering to all PMO requirements.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of projects and project risks and issues, ensuring proactivity avoids delays and costs.
I would love to hear from you if you if you have strong PM experience dealing with people processes in a large organisation and skills including:
- Demonstrated experience of gathering requirements and converting them into a product vision.
- HR Process (employee life cycle) and HR Systems experience (Workday experience would be highly desirable).
- Excellent communication skills, with significant experience working across complex organisational structures and demonstrated vendor and budget management experience.
- Flexibility, curiosity, enthusiasm, passion.
- Possess excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills essential.
If this sounds like the role for you then don't hesitate to get in touch with me, Kirsty Dallas, for more information or simply click on the apply button.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position