IT Service Desk Engineer
Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by Sentinel
IT Service Desk Engineer - Permanent - Manhattan, New York - $70-85k + great benefits package
An established luxury brand, who have been trading for over 300 years, are currently recruiting an IT Service Desk Engineer to work within the wider Service Desk team to provide a high quality and responsive IT support function to the business.
Asides from the traditional infrastructure and support responsibilities of a Service Desk team, the business are currently undergoing a significant Windows 10 roll-out which this position will play a key role in.
Although part of wider team, this position will be the sole Service Desk Engineer in the Manhattan office so it is essential that this candidate is both highly disciplined and self motivated.
On top of that, this position will work closely with stakeholders all throughout the business so a decent level of verbal and written communication is essential.
- A very strong technology and support background with at least 5 years IT experience
- At least 3 years' experience building and deploying desktop equipment and services
- Microsoft MCSA or equivalent qualification desirable
- Experience deploying and supporting Microsoft OS, Office 365, MacOS and security tools
- Management of remote access and mobile workforce technologies including Unified Communications, multi-factor authentication and VPN's
- ITIL foundation or above would be desirable
- Well organised with a good prioritisation discipline
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a friendly disposition to assisting end users with their IT needs