Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a an advanced Java Developer responsible for several new Java development and modernization projects. This project will be 12-14 months with potential for extension.
- Design, build, test and deploy high performance web applications and services
- Support ongoing software development activities associated with improvements to Legacy code and new architecture. Write low maintenance, highly reliable, secure code and implementing solid application architecture and design.
- Manage architecture and framework changes from creation to full adoption across multiple web applications and services. Explore new technologies while being judicious in their use
- Review code and development designs and engage peers to enforce software standards and best practices
- Drive improvements and adaptation to new and updated standards and best practices
- 8+ years of extensive Java Development experience
- Strong experience with Web Services and XML
- Experience with Java Web services WSDL, SOAP, XML, RESTful, Web Services
- Must be proficient with AngularJS 2 or better
- Strong communication and leadership skills; ability to work well with a team and independently
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$60k - $90k Annual