Azure Cloud Engineer/Administrator - Office 365
Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Azure Cloud Engineer/Administrator - vacancy requiring profound Office 365 knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial services sector.
- Work experience with DevOps practices, in particular automation and reusability as key enablers of project delivery and operations
- Expertise in Microsoft Cloud including Microsoft 365 Services, Microsoft Azure AD, Azure Resource Management, Azure Subscriptions, Azure IaaS and PaaS services
- Exposure to Container related technology like Docker Orchestration, Docker registries, Docker build strategies and Redhat Openshift
- Profound background in configuration management practices, technologies and leveraging orchestrations
- Fluency with code management solutions, especially GIT and CI/CD tools, including the integration of their use in common infrastructure management and deployment tasks
- Command of Scripting languages and common automation frameworks such as Python, Powershell, Ansible and Terraform
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting the implementation of a Microsoft Cloud environment for Office productivity and general purpose IT infrastructure such as IaaS and PaaS services
- Optimising DevOps operations through automation, configuration as code and strong partnership with developer and security team
- Developing in Powershell, Python, Terraform and Ansible code in order to manage and interact with Azure cloud services
- Delivering Azure services and supporting cloud operations with modern IT concepts such as Automation, Infrastructure and Configuration as Code
- Providing second and third-level support for Cloud environment including Azure IaaS and PaaS services, Office 365 Sevices, Endpoint Management and Azure AD
- Working with corporate security for the delivery of Azure security services such as Conditional Access, Sentinel, Security Center and Cloud App Security
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.