SAP S4 Hana Project Manager Migration Sandbox Finance Supply EAM HR Br
Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by Sure IT Recruitment
SAP S4 Hana Project Manager Migration Sandbox Finance Supply EAM HR Brussels Belgium
A migration project to S/4 Hana is underway with an estimated go-live in 2022. This S/4 project includes a phase of implementation of pre-projects, a phase of prototyping and a phase of conversion of ERP systems up to the commissioning of production.
Areas of Activity S/4:
- Finance & controlling & project systems
- Supply & procurement & supply chain
- Asset management
- For the purpose of the assignment, an excellent knowledge of the SAP environment is essential in the functional and technical fields (minimum 10 years of experience in SAP), mainly in the areas of Finance, Supply, EAM.
- Expertise in project management is also essential (minimum 10 years of experience).
- S/4 expertise is desirable with a successful migration project.
- In order to better prepare for this project, the desired profile will strengthen the Delivery team as a project manager to manage with the current team the activities related to the conversion to S/4.
- He/she is in charge of the organization, coordination of technical and functional activities in collaboration with the Delivery team, mainly in the areas of Finance, Supply, EAM and HR.
- He/she will have a guiding, organizing, coordinating and monitoring role, but his/her role will not be to configure the solution that will be executed by the teams. The client with the support of an external partner.
- Its role may evolve during the S/4 project towards a more transversal responsibility of the S/4 project.
Please forward your CV ASAP for a full description and immediate consideration