L1 Support with T24, Zurich
Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client, an IT Services provider who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking L1 Support Analysts with T24 experience on an urgent basis.
This is a contract opportunity based in Zurich which also gives you the possibility of getting internalised by our client.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and supporting new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team.
- Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
- Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code, and infrastructure be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
- Though you will not be developing in this role, but you will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases, and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
- Minimum 10 years of T24 experience in a support or development role on T24 Release 15+
- Knowledge of Java/TAFJ/Kafka/MongoDB/Informatica preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience with customer-facing support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working on Unix and Windows applications
- Private, Wealth banking knowledge preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of Temenos Payments Hub (TPH) is highly desirable
- Good communication skills and able to interact with IT and Business clients with ease and confidence
- Good knowledge of agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive daily rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.