IT Support - T24
Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by Experis AG
IT Supporter - Level 1 with T24
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced IT Supporter with T24 experience to join one of their clients, a well-known company. For this temporary assignment based in Zürich, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is available to start in a short notice.
He/She will be diagnosing, troubleshooting, and supporting new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team.
- Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English
- Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code, and infrastructure be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
You will not be responsible for development in this role, but you will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases, and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
- Prior experience of working with T24 experience in a support or development role on T24 Release 15+
- 4+ years experience working on Unix and Windows applications
- Minimum 4 years of experience with customer-facing support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience
- Practical skills with Java/TAFJ/Kafka/MongoDB/Informatica is a nice-to-have
- Strong communication skills
- Prior exposure in Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Fluency in English
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with further option of extension
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for a fast growing company.