L1 Support with T24 experience
Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: L1 Support with T24 experience
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and supporting new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team.
- Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
- Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code, and infrastructure be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
What you will be doing:
- Solving complicated or never-before-seen issues with your technical and product expertise.
- Continuously growing your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as expanding to new technologies and domains.
- Sharpening your technical skills by deep diving into source code, databases, logs, and traces to get to the root cause of any issue.
- Monitoring application close of business ( end of day ) for weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end jobs
- Perform application health checks and monitoring
- Raising tickets from batch monitoring teams in case of issues faced
- Analysing and documenting root cause of issues
- Perform ad-hoc transaction report and data requests
- Understand locking and MQ queues
- Environment and Integration management
- Payment messages and status related tickets
- Able to assist with taxation related and transaction related issues
- Preventive maintenance checks
- Working closely with Level 3 team during outages
- Minor application configuration changes
- Release testing to UAT and production
- Support changes released by CTB & Level 3 teams
What you will NOT be doing: You will not be developing in this role, but you will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases, and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
- EU Passport holder eligible to work in Zurich.
- Minimum 5+ years of T24 experience in a support or development role on T24 Release 15+
- Knowledge of Java/TAFJ/Kafka/MongoDB/Informatica preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience with customer-facing support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working on Unix and Windows applications
- Private, Wealth banking knowledge preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of Temenos Payments Hub (TPH) is highly desirable
- Good communication skills and able to interact with IT and Business clients with ease and confidence
- Good knowledge of agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies