Junior Buyer (Pharma)
Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by Experis AG
Junior Buyer 100% (w/m)
Our client passionately seeks to discover, develop and deliver innovative therapies through cutting-edge science and medicine. We are looking for a junior buyer who has 2-3 years' experience in the pharmaceutical field. Please read on if this has captured your interest!
Duration: 01.12.20 - 31.12.21
- Supporting the team by purchasing direct and/or indirect materials (a.o. lab supplies, lab equipment, services.) and components for Large Scale Manufacturing
- Ensuring timely delivery of high quality products from suppliers
- Ensuring that all procurement transactions have requisite due diligence performed prior to their execution, and the due diligence is documented as part of a PO memo that gets issued to senior management.
- Good communication with internal departments and external suppliers.
- Execution and performance under GMP regulations
- Some project management tasks
- Knowledge of ERP systems eg Oracle or SAP
- Excellent Excel skills required
- English is the main languague, local language is a plus
- Good listening skills
- Ability to understand requirements and a crisp understanding for urgency is important
- Experience within the Biotech/Pharma environment would be beneficial
If interested, apply now! Should you have any questions, feel free to contact Rosi Pang.