C/C++ Software Engineer
Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by Outsource UK
C, C++, developer
I have been tasked to identify multipke C/C++ Software Developers for long term contract based at the European Institutions in Liège - Belgium for long term contracts. You must hold EU citizenship or dual citizenship due to Brexit and clearance.
For one of our clients, a large industrial group, we are actively looking for 5x C/C ++ Software Engineers - Embedded systems - software for the engineering department, defense sector of our client. The need is linked to our client's architecture renewal program, which requires additional skills to move forward in its development.
Mission and tasks
Within the team, you report directly to the Deputy Electronical Manager.
More specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Project support - Software part
- Analysis and writing of technical specifications
- Analysis and drafting of technical aspects of offers in support of the sales department
- Develop technical solutions that meet the specific needs of products, in particular for developments:
- Real Time software and HMI
- Programs (called "Firmware") on PIC processor and FPGA
- Integration, validation and qualification of systems
- You hold a Master in Electronics, hardware orientation or Professional Bachelor in Computer Sciences, software engineering
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience
- You speak French and have a good knowledge of English, both orally and in writing.
- Experience in C/C ++ Embedded system programming (minimum 3 years)
- Linux and RTOS experience
- Experience in the following areas: Qt framework - OpenGL - CAN-bus - Unitary testing - Versioning tools - Network/Ethernet
- C programming skills
- C ++ programming skills
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming.
- Knowledge of Linux programming (POSIX)
- Knowledge at low level
- Experiences in driver integration
- Own creation of drivers or interface with hardware
- Experiments with Real Time (RTOS)
- Knowledge of networks and network programming
- High reliability: Organization, efficiency, method and rigor
- Analytical skills and spirit of synthesis
- Autonomous, proactive, curious, you show initiative
- Sense of responsibility and practicality
- Collaborative dynamic and sense of service
- Flexible, meeting deadlines
Please send updated CV for immediate start.