Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
For a Key client of MBA i am looking for a Senior Product designer in the Rotterdam area, See details below
What we need from you
We're keen to hear those who can demonstrate an experience and an ambition that's broader than 'design' alone; that extends into human-centred innovation.
Along with an appreciation of the commercial landscape, we'd also hope to see some of the following on your CV:
- Minimum 5 years professional agency side and client-side experience in delivering, influencing, shaping direction of creating best in class digital and non-digital Products and Services.
- Start-up mentality, and practical execution of a true nature of Agile Product Development.
- Experience in converting insights and requirements derived from user research, business stakeholders and data analysis into practical execution.
- Strategic approach to problem-solving and ability to think far beyond the user interface.
- Strong knowledge and proven practical execution of Customer Centric Design Principles.
- Demonstratable commercial Analytical focus with a emphasis on learning, experimenting and improving.
- Experience in planning and conducting user research, usability testing, interpret feedback and incorporate into future iterations.
- Experience in designing wireframes, UX flows, customer journey maps, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Experience in facilitation of Design Workshops with a variety of stake holders at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience in designing user experience for responsive websites and mobile and tablet. applications for iOS and Android as well as non-digital ecosystems.
- Experts proficiency with design tools such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, inVision Studio, Zeplin, Axure RP, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to quickly adapt and create projects consistent with brand guidelines or expend them if required.
- Experience in working with Google Material Design and iOS design guidelines.
- Solid understanding of usability and accessibility standards including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) & ISO 9241.
- Nice to have multiple languages (English +X).
- Strong Portfolio that include a collection of case studies that show your capability in design.
- Full understanding of the design and development life cycle and a track record of launched modern responsive websites and mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Proven experience practice knowledge working in Agile Projects from user stories and backlog management to acceptance criteria.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time with a broad range of stakeholders.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.