Java Functional Analyst (French or Dutch Speaking)
Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest clients, I am seeking for 'Java Functional Analyst' for a 6 - 12 month contract role in Brussels, Belgium. Must be French or Dutch Speaking.
During the elaboration phase:
- Functional elaboration of the chosen solution alternative, translation of the business requirements in detailed functional requirements
- Align with involved assets on the functional responsibilities each asset will need to implement
- Application design of the solution, identifying and detailing the impacts on the different application components as specified in the architecture
- Align with the different technical teams of the asset in order to specify each of their requirement.
During the construction phase:
- Follow-up of development and testing to ensure coherence between the functional specifications and the developed solution
- Provide the technical definitions of components that are supported by different teams (queues, security, integration layers, )
- Support suppliers during the development and integration and assembly testing (I&AT)
- Analyse defects during test phase
- Support the release and deployment teams in the different environments
- Functional and technical knowledge of existing IT systems
- Knowledge of the concerned metier(s)
- Knowledge of analysis methodology (according to enterprise standards)
- Specific requirement for agile: practical experience with Scrum
Please apply now if interested and available.