Senior Commercial Analyst – solar asset management
Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by Igloo3
Senior Commercial Analyst - solar asset management, Milan, Italy, competitive salary + discretionary annual bonus
This is an exciting new role with a market leading international solar asset management firm (English speaking environment).
The senior commercial analyst role is effectively 'deputy' to the commercial manager, so carries a lot of responsibility.
It is a broad commercial role with a strong regulatory and contractual focus.
We're looking for a confident, high-calibre operator, with previous solar asset management experience in Italy, and specifically experience in regulatory and audit.
It is a permanent, full time role, starting as soon as possible and reporting to the Commercial Manager.
The successful candidate will either be based in Milan or able to travel to the company's offices there on a regular basis (at present, due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, the majority of employees are working successfully from home).
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing SPVs and the company's interface with respective authorities GSE, ARERA and Agenzia delle Dogane (Dichiarazione di Consumo, Registri di Misure) and other regulators in respect of usual and extra ordinary communications, audits and inspections.
* Contract management of solar and other renewable energy technologies. This includes:
* Accurately extracting key information from SPV contracts and populating the company's in-house contract management software with relevant management information.
* Undertaking operational contract management e.g. PPA, import power, etc. and respective contract tendering, analysing results to optimise costs and contract award with associated obligation management.
* Maintaining contract obligation compliance and working with relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance.
* Minimum 2-3 years in solar asset management
* Bachelors' Degree minimum (ideally in Engineering or similar discipline)
* Significant regulatory and contract knowledge and experience
* Fluent Italian, business-level English
* Advanced standard MS Office suite, notably Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
* Strong organisational, change management and business process skills
A competitive base salary (based on experience level) annum + discretionary annual bonus.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing international company offering career growth prospects.
Apply via Igloo3 - renewable energy & infrastructure recruitment specialists