Director of Sustainability - Commercial Real Estate
Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by Acre
Acre are excited to partner with an industry leading organisation who focus on the global transition toward a sustainable economy, to hire a new Director of Sustainability. You will work on an international basis to deliver net zero strategies and enable zero carbon futures, across the commercial real estate (CRE) sector.
* Driving international growth across the CRE sector to enable a zero carbon economy
* Leading business intelligence from a marketing viewpoint whilst managing and growing an internal team
* Engaging with a wide range of C-suit stakeholders, both internally and externally
* Developing and innovating new products to maintain the organisations industry leading position
* Programme management of complex projects with a focus on quality and timeliness of delivery
This is a highly impactful opportunity that will paly a crucial role in aligning the CRE sector to the Paris Agreement 1.5dgree target, in line with the sustainable development goals.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* A wealth of commercial real estate experience
* A natural leader with experience of developing high value service offerings and internal teams
* Demonstrable success in developing business and building successful relationships with key clients at C-suit level
* Exceptional knowledge of future development and trends in CRE sector
* The ability to effectively communicate with and influence external stakeholders and senior business leaders
If you have the experience and desire to drive the global sustainability agenda forward in the CRE sector and join an industry leading organisation, please click the link to apply and discuss the role in more detail.