Java Developer (Frontend) - Remote Working
Posted on Oct 1, 2020 by CMS Global Solutions
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Job Type: Contract
Salary: €350 per day
Location: Remote work
An amazing contract opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Java Developer to work on a very long term project for a government agency in the Hague, Netherlands. The role will however be 100% remote working
Core responsibilities include:
- Configures software and tests platform-specific versions of one or more software products.
- Reports the outcome of testing and identifies potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs/requirements.
- Experience working with key users in a fast paced and changing business environment to design and develop software that meets business need.
- Experience of the full development lifecycle of complex large scale and multi-user applications.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with iterative and waterfall development
- Excellent knowledge of an Object Oriented Programming language such as Java.
- Excellent knowledge of the Angular framework.
- You have experience with front end development.
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques).
- Experience in Objective Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D) with UML (Unified Modelling Language).
- Mastery of reactive programming.
**** This role will be full time working from home
The daily rate for this role will pay €350
Does this sound of interest to you?
If you are available and interested please send your CV and availability to start to