Salesforce CRM Consultant
Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by Oracle Contractors
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Salesforce CRM Consultant to implement Salesforce CRM for an organisation based in Brussels.
Keys Skills Required:
- Salesforce CRM implementation experience.
- Testing experience of Salesforce implementations.
- Experience with the full training cycle.
- Experience working with the business making sure their needs are met.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Business and functional analyst for the implementation of Salesforce CRM and the unified data model.
- Work on the new standard sales process and the translation to the Salesforce CRM.
- Take responsibility of the documentation, current sales process and data models of several sales and operational units spread over the organization.
- Translate the sales process and data models into the new standard sales process and Salesforce CRM.
- Identify and argue exceptions on the standard sales process and data model for validation by the project steering committee.
- Create and execute test plans.
- Train super users.