Unified Communications Engineer - Cisco/Call Manager/Webex
Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Unified Communications Engineer - Cisco/Call Manager/Webex - vacancy requiring profound Cisco knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- 4+ years' experience as a Call Manager or Unified Communications Manager
- Very good knowledge of Cisco Voice Gateways, SIP and ISDN PRI troubleshooting
- Working experience with Cisco Unified Communications applications, including CallManager and IP Telephony protocols, including SIP and MGCP
- Expertise working with SRST, UCCE, ICM, CVP, Call Studio, VXML gateways, CUIC and Finesse
- Familiar with Cisco Voice gateways and Cisco Webex, including technologies such as CUBE, PRI, FXO, FXS and SRST as well as experience with end-to-end video conference room solutions which includes video conferencing hardware
- Know-how of Live Event services and network operations at Layer 2 and 3
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting the current Cisco UC and hosting collaboration environments
- Acting as the primary Support Engineer for day-to-day issues of the UC environment
- Being responsible for implementation and technical support of Cisco Unified Communications related technologies
- Identifying and tracking product issues and driving resolution of complex issues, as well as replicating problems in a controlled test environment to isolate the root cause
- Providing full detailed documentation of problems including call logs, screenshots, network traces
- Becoming an expert and focal point with all aspects of our collaboration services by providing 2nd and 3rd level support
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.