Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by Hydrogen Group
My clients are actively seeking a Cost Accountant in the Supply Chain Accounting/Finance group to perform product costing and inventory accounting for the Company's existing products as well as future products sold in the U.S. and internationally.
- Supports month-end and quarter-end accounting for pharmaceutical products as it relates to inventory and cost of goods
- Collaborates across Supply Chain and Finance to monitor and reconcile inventory during the production and delivery cycle
- Updates cost models for month-end close which include Manufacturing Variances and Uninvoiced Receipts
- Prepares journal entries to support month-end financial close deliverables
- Reconciles and analyzes key balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Plans, collects, and analyzes data to drive the annual inventory standard cost and revaluation processes
- Ensures SOX Compliance for responsible area, including implementing improvements to improve the efficiency of current controls
- Conducts physical inventory audits, as required
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in a Corporate Finance/Accounting Department or Public Accounting Firm
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, Biotech/Pharma preferred
- Experience with Oracle EBS, or similar ERP system, a plus
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.