Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by MP Resourcing Ltd
Experienced Compliance Officer required for a leading organisation based in Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Officer looking to join an organisation that have great growth plans.
As the Compliance Officer you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with project teams with administrative support
- Assessing and reviewing legislation ensuring they meet company standards
- Conduct and manage risk assessments
- Health and Safety Training when required
- Ensuring all safety standards are adhered to
- Report Writing and keeping database updated on a daily basis
Experience and Skills required:
- Health and Safety qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO9001
- Strong Health and Safety and Compliance experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office experience
- Database management
If this is of interest or you would like to discuss further please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.