Lead DevOps Engineer
Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by Paratus People
Your role as a Lead DevOps Engineer is to assist my clients' build fuctional systems that improves customers experience.
The development team is constantly deploying product updates, figuring out any issues and of course implementing any integrations that meet cusotmer needs.
I am looking for someone with a collaborative mindset as this role will require you to work with your team on the development and the IT side to scale cloud programs and creat workflow processes.
What you will need:
You will have ideally, formal or informal, IT leadership experience (eg team lead, technical lead, technical project lead, or similar). You have practical knowledge of Azure. You are able to script and therefore basic development skills is required.
You also have:
- Deep understanding of development processes and practices, like Scrum, XP, CI/CD
- Deep understanding of core IT concepts like networking, security, etc
- Professional knowledge of cloud computing, in particular both AWS and GCP, and of topics like infrastructure as code, etc.
- A key leader and expert within DevOps Practices
- The go between the operations and the development teams
- Build automation, processes, and frameworks to automate provisioning of infrastructure and platform;
My client offers some amazing benefits so please apply to find out more!
Please get in touch with Laura Witcher, who is recruiting for this position, Interviews can be arranged within 48 hours for the right candidates.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this contract vacancy, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.