Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Splunk SME (Admin/Architect) - Eindhoven, Netherlands - 6months + contract
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Salary: 375-425 EUR/day
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a well experienced Splunk SME who is required to join our globally known Semi Conductor client at their office in Eindhoven.
- 5+ years of experience is needed
Extensive experience in SPLUNK administration
Must have technical skills:
- Extensive experience in Splunk from Legacy/latest version
- Design, plan, implement, and administer Splunk infrastructure
- Splunk upgrades on Large Scale Enterprise Client Environments
- Perform maintenance & upgrades of Splunk indexers, search heads, forwarders and deployment Servers.
- Perform Monitoring of Splunk infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot Splunk log feeds and log parsing errors.
- Perform new Forwarder builds with Jumpbox Servers during infra onboarding with Splunk.
- Provide high-quality technical support to clients at all levels, speaking with a high level of technical understanding, resolving complex technical problems and helping to proactively prevent new issues
- Handle deep technical troubleshooting and deliver solutions in very complex scenarios, and utilize monitoring and debugging tools to analyze problems and identify solutions
- Working experience in Handling of Major Incident and very critical server issues
- RCA preparation and meeting SLA for RCA submission.
- Planning and implementing fixes/Patches
- Complex Health Checking and Reporting
- Analyze Problems & Escalated to appropriate Levels,
- Preparing and Presenting weekly, Monthly Report to Customer/Higher Management
- Drive Service Delivery Improvement programs.
- Working experience on Day to Day House Keeping tasks by using tools & scripts
- Experience on Linux and Windows OS Technologies.
If you wish to apply for this Splunk SME role please apply ASAP OR send your CV to (see below)
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.