Voice Analyst/Engineer - Avaya, Skype, Ribbon, Oracle AudioCodes (7155
Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by iET SA
Voice Analyst/Engineer - Avaya, Skype, Ribbon, Oracle AudioCodes
Zurich City I 6months + I upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Voice Analyst/Engineer.
Our client is looking for a candidate to analyze use cases of current voice solution (Avaya, Skype, Contact Center) to perform a comparative analysis to migrate the functionality to products such as Microsoft Teams and/or Zoom.Your Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in Voice Analysis/Voice Engineering
- In depth understanding of on premise voice functionality and PBX environments such as Skype Enterprise Voice and Avaya
- Understanding of Media gateways such as Ribbon, Oracle and AudioCodes
- Technical skills ideally in an engineering role involving requirement analysis, design and testing
- Knowledge of cloud solutions such as MS Teams, Zoom etc.
- Knowhow in Active Directory, contact centers, SIP trunks, IP phones, PKI [Public Key Infrastructure], Windows Server 2012/2016 is desired
- Experience in Microsoft based cloud concepts (Azure, Office365) is desired
- Fluent in English
- Analyse and Architect/Engineer on the various voice solutions. Business and functional use case. This will involve use case analysis, prototyping, solutioning, blueprints, road-mapping, technical delivery and syndication with multiple stakeholders and peer technical groups through detailed documentation & presentations
- Analyze current Skype and/or Avaya infrastructure
- Create an exhaustive list of voice use cases currently used in the bank
- Create list of functionalities available in cloud platforms such as Teams, Zoom etc.
- Create a comparative gap Matrix of the functionalities/use cases that can be achieved by cloud solutions
- Advise key sponsors on various feature and functionality options available in the cloud solutions including but not limited to native supportability, workarounds etc.
Off to new destinations! Apply now directl y or contact our team.