Dutch or English speaking SAP IS-U Device Management Contract role in
Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by Linksap Europe Ltd
We are looking for an SAP IS-U Device Management consultant to implement new IS-U solution on SAP S4 environment greenfield project.
This will be remote then onsite in Antwerp when the situation with COVID-19 improves.
- Role as senior consultant for project phases Implementation, Test and Go-live (blueprint will be finished)
- Implementation of the solution together with team lead and other team members
- Customizing, writing functional specs, testing
- Support migration, technical teams
- In S/4 Hana environment
- Functional Consultant required with at least 5 years of hands-on ISU functional experience in Water Industry.
- Functional experience in SAP IS-Utility projects including business process definition, configuration, functional, integration, testing etc.
- Possess strong communication skills for interaction with different stakeholders technical and Non-technical.
- Ability to create/maintain project documentation to allow smooth transition of Project into Support organisation with the usage of Solution Manager
- Ability to maintain a common set of scoping, design, implementation and test artefacts and templates in line with agreed Project definitions
- Deep knowledge of Meter to cash processes within Water industry
- Experience with ABAP and debugging
- Functional experience in IS-U DM, Master data
- Knowledge in C4C and S4 integration ( CRM and ISU )
- Customization of Master data template
- Experience in working with external interfaces
- Knowledge of BRF+ is a nice to have
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 10 months plus extensions
Location: REMOTE then Antwerp
Language: English or Dutch
Candidates MUST have a current EU passport or Valid work visa as we are unable to sponsor work permits.