Big Data Architects & Support Engineers & Developers
Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
am putting a team together Big Data experts together for a 3 - 4 years project in Brussels. Ideally you are based in Belgium at the moment as you will need to be on site. It will be 1 week on site followed by 2 weeks remote, this patten will continue until December.
At least 5years of relevant experience
- >5 year experienced and practical knowledge of Scala, Java, Kafka, Flink
- hands-on experience in big data stack like Hortonworks and technologies/languages like Hive, Python, ...
- Profound knowledge of SQL (writing complex SQL queries, performance-tuning)
- Knowledge of DWH Datamodelling (ie Kimball or Inman)
- Knowing and experienced DEVOPS-practices
Experience with working in a complex organization
To discuss this tonight call me.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it.
I CAN OFFER UPTO €500 PER REFERRAL