Microsoft Workplace Engineer
Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by Swisstech Recruitment
- You are responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of workplace solutions in the areas of FAT client, HDI, RDS.
- You implement projects/solutions for customers in German-speaking Switzerland.
- You support your colleagues in operational matters across the entire Workplace product and service portfolio.
- You will develop solutions that provide clear added value for our customers.
- Several years of practical experience in the field of workplace engineering
- In-depth know-how and Scripting in Windows PowerShell
- Knowledge of Microsoft's Modern Workplace Management concepts
- In-depth knowledge of the handling and automation of Microsoft SCCM
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Knowledge of Azure AD, AutoPilot, Intune and Windows Analytics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams
- Software packaging using Windows Installer technology
- Interest in evaluating new technologies for our internal customers
- Training as a computer scientist (FH, HF) and several years of proven professional experience
- Knowledge of ITIL V3 (optional)
- Driving license cat. B
- The opportunity to contribute your knowledge and skills to your customers with personal commitment
- Interesting employment conditions
- Motivated, dynamic team
- An attractive salary package
- Up to 3 days of home office per week
- At least 5 weeks vacation