Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
A Pharmaceutical company based in Barcelona is looking for an Integration Architect to join their team!
4 Month Contract
Up to 400 - 450 per day
What you'll be doing:
- Solution designing: specifying and designing solutions across business areas or systems. Evaluating and undertaking impacted analyses on major design options
- Ensuring that the system design balance functional, service quality, security and system management requirements
- Designing, maintaining and managing the interface models, frameworks and artefacts
- Collaborating with the Data Architecture for creating and maintaining a formal data structures and descriptions
- Ensuring that the design meets all functional and non-functional requirements
- Contributing to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams
- Investigating operational requirements, problems and opportunities for cross functional initiatives
- Solution developing and technical team supervision
- Staying informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to make informed recommendations
- Managing operational relationships with third party suppliers and consultants
- Ensuring the quality of the Architecture documentation
What you need:
- BS degree Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years relevant experience
- 5+ years as Solution Architect or Integration Engineer in a medium/large company (>$500Mn revenue), developing enterprise technology strategies and architectures, and architecture deliverables.
- 2+ years relevant experience in Cloud native applications using Microservice architecture and Event-Driven design using REST APIs framework
- Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, ERP, MES and the likes), Microsoft and cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, ), systems design and integration.
- Experience working with OAuth2, OpenID, SAML and API Manager
- Experience in integration using Async or Sync interfaces using ESB, Web services, Rest API or streaming APIs
- Proficient in software development life cycle, code management and release management in Agile environments and tools
- Independent judgment and decision-making ability
- Ability to identify problems and suggest mitigating and contingency actions.
- Good communication skills and excellent team collaboration
- Experience working with globally distributed teams and 3rd party relationships
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
Nice to have:
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in Back End languages (Java/NodeJS)
- Experience in Amazon Web Services or Azure (AWS or Azure Certified Solution Architecture is a plus)
- Experience in Healthcare interoperability standards like FHIR or HL7
- Knowledge of Pharma industry, regulatory environment (GxPs), processes and systems
Please feel free to reach out to (see below) for more information.