Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by Outsource UK
Java, Middleware, linux
I have been tasked to identify a Splunk Developerfor long term contract based at the European Institutions in Zaventem - Belgium for long term contracts. You must hold EU citizenship or dual citizenship due to Brexit and clearance.
You will be working at a large multinational active in the entertainment sector and an innovative player on the manufacturing of electronic customer goods.
- Freelance experience required
- Splunk core admin or architect certified
- Fluent English
- We are looking for a Splunk Developer who will deploy, operate and maintain Splunk and Splunk Enterprise Security systems for new or existing entities.
- Day-to-day maintenance and operations of Splunk and the development of user access (eg rules, reports, and configurations).
- You need to provide industry standard expertise in the deployment, configuration, and operations of Splunk and Splunk ES.
- You develop customized dashboards for operations, security and management teams and determines system specification, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- You identify, analyze, and solve system problems.
- You are responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of the work assigned of the project.
- The candidate we are looking for is someone who is Splunk Core Admin or Architect certified.
- You have Splunk Core, Custom app development and Clustering experience.
- As a Splunk Developer you have knowledge of Linux and regex.
- You have experience with Splunk Core 7.x and Splunk Enterprise Security (ES).
Please send updated CV for immediate start.