Unified Communications and Collaboration Engineer
Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
I am currently looking for a Unified Communications and Collaboration Engineer for client withing the banking sector.
This is a 12 month assignment to b based in Basel.
Purpose of the Role
- Support the current Cisco UC and hosted collaboration environments.
- Act as the primary Support Engineer for day-to-day issues of the UC environment.
- Responsible for implementation and technical support of Cisco Unified Communications related technologies, which include, but are not limited to: UCM, Unity Connection, Jabber, VCS/Expressway, Voice Gateways and Webex.
- 2nd and 3rd level support of existing systems.
- Provide on call support as part of the wider team
- 4 years' hands-on experience Call Manager/Unified Communications Manager 11x./12.x Unity Server and Unity Connection
- Experience working with SRST, UCCE, ICM, CVP, Call Studio, VXML gateways, CUIC, and Finesse
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Voice Gateways, SIP & ISDN PRI troubleshooting
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications applications, including CallManager
- Experience with IP Telephony protocols, including SIP and MGCP
- Experience with Cisco Voice gateways, including technologies such as CUBE, PRI, FXO, FXS, and SRST
- Experience with Cisco Webex (Meetings, Events)
- Experience with End-to-end video conference room solutions including video conferencing hardware (eg WebEx Boards)
- Experience with Live Event services (eg WebEx Live Events)
- Understanding of network operations at Layer 2 and Layer 3
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.