Voice Solution Engineer
Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Voice Solution Engineer vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 2+ years of experience in Voice Analysis/Voice Engineering role involving Requirement Analysis, Design and Testing is a must have
- Hands-on within premise Voice functionality and PBX Environments such as Skype Enterprise Voice/Avaya
- Competency of Media gateways such as Ribbon, AudioCodes and Oracle
- Familiarity with Cloud solutions such as MS Teams, Zoom etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, contact centers, SIP trunks, IP phones, PKI and Windows Server 2012/2016 is desirable
- Exceptional communication skills on every level, especially with multiple stakeholders
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Testing and engineering on the various Voice solutions for a Business and Functional use case
- Analyzing, prototyping and blueprinting technical delivery and syndication with multiple stakeholders
- Checking current Skype or Avaya infrastructure and creating an exhaustive list of voice use cases
- Providing the list of functionalities available in cloud platforms such as Teams, Zoom etc.
- Generating a comparative gap Matrix of the functionalities of use cases that can be achieved by cloud solutions
- Consulting key sponsors on various feature and functionality options available in the cloud solutions including but not limited to native supportability, workarounds etc.
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.