Business Analyst - Tax IFRS
Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst vacancy requiring profound Tax IFRS knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial services sector.
- Extensive experience with accounting systems and income tax provision applications
- Expertise in transformation projects and external reporting of income taxes
- Strong knowledge in accounting for income taxes combined with solid understanding of IFRS, US GAAP and local statutory principles
- Ability to understand and combine business needs with IT requirements as well as to sustain high level work output in very tight deadlines
- Competency of working remotely and coordinating information with people across locations and time zones
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Planning relevant features for IFRS adoption in the context of the evolutionary transformation in GFTA and assisting in their implementation
- Cooperating with developers and analysing trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Supporting in the identification of necessary source system changes and impacts to or from other transformation projects
- Defining people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- Assisting in the implementation of different solutions as well as providing guidance and support on their implementation
- Ensuring quality by coordinating user acceptance tests and dry runs
- Collaborating with IFRS Project, Group Tax Reporting Experts and Subject Matter
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.