Quality Assurance Analyst with ETL and DataWarehouse - (C to H)
Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Quality Assurance Analyst - 6 month contract to hire role
This role is currently on site - they are not doing remote
Salary: $60k to $90k +5% bonus and $6k profit sharing after the 6 month contract portion
MUST HAVE: Bachelor's Degree, or valid EAD. Experience creating ETL processess SQL queries, and knowledge of data warehouse concepts. 4 years experience in data warehouse testing Agile Scrum methodologies SDLC
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
Location: Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
- Plan and execute testing activities for data warehouse project.
- Create and execute tests of ETL processes.
- Validate data quality.
- Test downstream consumption of reports, calculations, etc.
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test suites and test cases.
- Support testing efforts as a part of Agile/Scrum teams.
- Provide estimates associated with testing activities and tasks.
- Facilitate the defect management and triage process for assigned projects.
- Collaborate with the business and development teams to troubleshoot and resolve defects and other related issues.
- Partner with solution analysts and project managers to ensure requirements are documented, understood, testable and accurately tested.
- Track and report on test status using established QA metrics and KPIs for assigned projects.
- Provide input on go/no-go decisions for production releases.
- Collaborate with QA manager and project teams to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches and services.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline.
- Proficient at independently writing complex SQL queries.
- Fundamental knowledge of data warehouse concepts.
- 4+ years QA experience in an IT environment.
- 4+ years experience in data warehouse testing.
- 4+ years of experience in testing analytical processes.
- QA lead/test lead experience.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user acceptance testing.
- Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to work in team-based environments.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS)/Visual Studio Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager a plus.
- Knowledge of supply chain and logistics a plus.
- Experience performing API testing a plus.