Posted on Sep 30, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client in the North Canton, Ohio are is looking for a Software Applications Trainer. This is a long term project with up to 40% travel involved.
The Software Applications Trainer's role is to deliver training to end users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in support of business objectives. This individual is responsible for designing, delivering, and improving in-house software applications training programs and related courseware.
Strategy & Planning:
- Coordinate with business unit leaders to assess training needs and objectives.
- Create, administer, analyze, and report on end user needs assessments and skills assessments.
- Develop and coordinate an overall software applications training curriculum for end users of all levels.
- Design, develop, and deliver software applications training programs and individual classes.
- Present instructor-led training sessions.
- Develop and deliver new courses for new and existing software applications, including all course materials, exercises, and skills evaluations.
- Review training materials and documentation and keep them up to date.
- Create and communicate training schedules in consultation with business division decision makers.
- Maintain a database to track training participants' status and results.
- Create and administer training event feedback mechanisms. Analyze results, make recommendations for training improvement, and integrate changes in curriculum and/or courses.
- Work with external software vendor to keep apprised of changes and upcoming developments in software applications.
- Communicate software problems and issues to internal support teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on motivational skills and positive attitude.
- Ability to conduct research into course development and delivery concepts, as well as technical software issues.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
If qualified and interested, please submit a resume and rate expectations using the link below.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.