Help Desk/Support Center Analyst
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Hudson, OH 44236
Our client has a 2-3 month need for a Support Center Analyst providing help desk support.
- This role will be supporting and handling IT system issues reported by store personnel. The Call center operates 18 hours per day, 7 days per week. The successful candidate will be required to have the ability to work a wide variety of shifts (days, evenings, weekends, etc.). equal to 40 hours per week.
- Preferred Experience: Customer Service, Phone Support, Hardware and Network Troubleshooting.
- Provides support for current production systems. Resolve problems and incidents in compliance with established resolution SLAs. Determine and document root cause of problems. Work to improve systems and processes to enforce simplicity, stability and efficiency.
- Support technical standards and processes, including service methodologies and compliance standards. Proactively monitor environments in order to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely escalation of issues by documenting the impact and urgency. Drive incident and problem resolution, including rationalization and prioritization. Capture all appropriate information needed for incidents that are unable to be resolved immediately
- Must be able to work onsite 2 days per week or more