Web Designer - Remote!
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
*Remote job opportunity*
Our client in the Cleveland, Ohio area is looking for a UX Designer. This is a 6+month contract.
- Current with UX trends, best practices, and industry standards
- Possess a broad vision for the end-to-end experience, both current and future
- Obsessive focus on detailed micro-interactions
- Rapidly adapt the level of zoom between broad UX strategy and tactical implementation
- Strategize and participate in user research activities
- Experience with Sketch, is a must
- Help plan and facilitate ideation sessions
- Collaborate with UX Leadership
- Update Confluence
- Compile Assets
- Collaborate with outside partners (ie agencies, outside departments, marketing, compliance, etc.) to identify issues, collect assets, etc.
- Work with BA and Project Manager to inform the acceptance criteria
- Actively participate in sprint-planning and grooming sessions.
- Identify future or emerging UX needs and requirements during current and sprint
- Advocate the importance of how the end user will benefit from product updates
- Revise concepts based on developers feedback
- Lead UX Production Efforts (wireframe, prototype)
- Solicit feedback during various stages of the design process from squad, design & tech teams
- Collaborate with a copywriter to develop clear and concise language
- Stay abreast of UX development across all squads
- Develop and maintain a given domain of a broader UX roadmap
- Define generative research objectives
- Assist with UX Spikes
- Assist Developers
- Adds design production items to the archival system
- Document and report bugs to proper people
If interested and qualified, please submit a resume and rate expectations using the link below.