Senior Oracle Developer
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by Pontoon
*Senior Oracle Developer - Contract - Dublin - Financial Services*
6 Month Rolling Contract
UpTo €500pwd Ltd Company
For more than 200 years, our global Financial Services Client has been helping people around the world connect with what matters most to them. The company is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are looking for a senior Oracle database developer to work in the Dublin Dev Lab for Finance Technology team. You will be part of a collaborative team working on some of the most critical projects within Finance Tech. This position is for an experienced Oracle with a strong ability to design & build business-critical systems, with emphasis on stability and performance.
- Designing and developing solutions to help solve complex business problems
- Work closely with business users, business analysts and development colleagues to build best in class regulatory reporting solutions
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong Oracle PL/SQL development experience in a batch processing environment
- Experience designing and developing large-scale Oracle databases
- Experience implementing indexing strategies, partitioning, performance tuning and optimization
- Understanding of financial products and asset classes, ideally with regulatory reporting experience
- Agile development experience
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.