Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by Charles Oakes & Co
We are looking for a Business Analyst to assist our clients developing a new platform for their application landscape.
Working with our client, you will help design and implement a new platform to enable the transformation and standardization of the digital environment within our client. Our clients in this project are large government agencies, who co-ordinate a large number of cross border EU activities and are heavily involved in managing migration flows, securing our borders and preventing fraud.
Working full time at our partners site near Zaventem, Brussels, typical tasks will include:
- Providing consultancy and support and conducting studies on strategic and technical issues;
- Proof reading documents;
- Running and analysing key reports;
- Documentation of Business Requirement:
- Coordinating with stakeholders;
- Supporting the project managers in controlling and coordinating efforts.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- Minimum 4 years relevant higher education in an IT, Telecommunications or other technical discipline (engineering)
- 3 years Professional experience with Enterprise IT;
- Good understanding of the SDLC and BABOK;
- Great communication skills;
- Proven problem solving and communication skills;
- Fluent English.
The position is offered as a long term CDI or freelance contract, and open to anyone possessing an EU passport, due to the need for a security clearance.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€450 - €550 Daily