Senior Data Analytics Consultant
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by Experis AG
Data Analytics Technical Consultant
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a data analytics and business consulting company in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced Data Analytics Technical Consultant to advise clients during the conception, planning and implementation of data analytics projects. A successful candidate has data intensive work experience and technical consulting experience.
- Understand requirements' analytics and deliver solution design
- Utilize applicable coding language, to design replicable and unique solutions
- Establish data protocol to determine validity and integrity
- Manage data visualization and reporting
- Implement machine learning models
- Present your results to middle and top management
- Work independently and with various internal and external project teams
- Design analytical methods and methodology to benefit external clients
- Interpret results of data analytics and present findings clearly and efficiently
- Clearly communicate techniques and result with clients and project team members
- Support all other project work, as directed
Bachelor and Master degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields are a MUST - PhD in the same fields is an advantage
Data Engineering experience, including ETL processes, Datamodelling and data analytics
- Very good knowledge of SQL for accessing, manipulating and managing data held in relational database management systems, as well as Tableau for data visualization
- Thorough experience in at least one of the following areas: DevOps, Cloud, Microservices, Data Architecture, Kubernetes, Apache Beam, Distributed Systems/Storages
- Domain knowledge in at least one industry, eg banking, insurance, re-insurance, telecommunication, etc.
- Down-to-earth and pragmatic results-oriented attitude while advising your clients
- Experience in working with large data sets and databases
- Very good at understanding the clients' needs
- Excellent communication skills in English and German is preferred
NOTE: Candidate MUST have EU citizenship, Swiss citizenship OR Swiss Work Permit, all other candidates won't be considered
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elisabetta Gianni.