Mid Level DevOps Engineer
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Incredible opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a dynamic technology firm and work on innovative projects.
In this role you will help in transforming the application development and development pipeline from one that is manually driven to a fully automated and secure one, thus enabling the start of a DevOps culture in the company.
- Collaborate with developers to design, implement, evolve and support applications in our secure and highly-available, multi-tenant platform.
- Administer Docker, Kubernetes & Openshift.
- Bridge and own the union between development, quality, security and operations.
- Own systems administration and the pipeline from software development to production.
- DevOps Blueprint/Cookbook Design, creation and execution.
- Responsible for maintaining/patching Servers supporting SaaS products. This includes Windows Servers, Linux Servers running in in-house Datacenters and/or using cloud PaaS providers (AWS, Azure)
- Perform application upgrades
- Develop/Monitor dashboards to detect problems related to application, infrastructure and potential security incidents on daily basis.
This is a direct hire opportunity. We are working remotely until the Spring of 2021. When our Midtown office reopens, we offer flex hours and the potential to telecommute 2 to 3 days/week. Excellent work environment including a very cool office packed full of amenities (gym, clinic, food court, etc.), casual dress, very flexible hours, 401k match, bonus program, paid parking or MARTA/GRTA passes, and career growth into other areas.
- 4+ years' experience administering Linux (esp. Ubuntu), including Shell-Scripting & command-line tools
- 3+ years' experience administering Docker, Openshift and Kubernetes
- 2 + years experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- 2+ years experience with Cloud Solutions