Senior IoT Developer/Engineer (live anywhere)
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Senior IoT Developer/ Engineer
Outstanding opportunity for a Senior IoT Developer/Engineer to work with a progressive technology company working with the latest tools and technologies.
You will drive IoT engineering in an AWS and other cloud environments, own and drive your projects (design, implementation, and delivery), solve complex distributed systems problems including consensus and leader election, mentor others on the team, and provide support when necessary.
This is a direct-hire position that is 100% remote, and you can live anywhere. A very exciting opportunity to make an impact at an emerging technology company. We offer excellent benefits including a 401k match.
- 5+ years of architecture experience with applications, databases, and networking
- Solid Development experience with Python or Java
- IoT/M2M experience
- IoT AWS experience including: Lambda, IoT Analytics and Events, IoT Site Wise, Amazon S3, AWS Gateway, AWS Glue, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Timestream, Amazon Athena
- Experience with Data Collection/ETL for the purpose of building smart analytics
- Experience with database and catching technologies (prefer PostgreSQL or DynamoDB)
- Understanding of compliance for application, server, and network security (ie, HIPAA, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Experience building solutions that scale and are capable of high throughput
- Deployment automation (prefer CloudFormation, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes,)
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorships not available.