Non functional Tester
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for an experienced Non Functional Test analyst.
Remote working fo the first 3 months. then onsite. Remote working rate is SEK 550 per hour.
We are looking for people with a strong understanding in Non-Functional Testing areas (Load, Stress, Scalability, Performance, Security, Availability/Failover)
You should have the quality mindset, with shift left approach and should be able to see the bigger picture (start to end).
In this role, you would be
- Involved in selecting the applicable NFT tools for the IT landscape
- Working together with Business, IT Security, Infra Structure team, in defining the Non-Functional Requirements
- Providing inputs in setting up the Staging Environment.
- Creating the NFT test strategy & test plan including security aspects
- Creating the needed system models & performance benchmarks
- Creating the test scripts & test data
- Part of Test Execution & Analyzing the test results
- Working together with cross functional teams in identifying bottlenecks & root causes.
- Ensuring that the NFR's are met and providing inputs in decision making forums
- Experienced in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment activities
- Experienced in Non-Functional Testing within App/Web/Micro Services areas.
- Experienced in working on Finance - Banking domain projects
- Experienced in Performance testing tools like JMeter, LoadRunner.
- Experienced in monitoring & log analytics tools like AppDynamics/Dynatrace/New Relic/Prometheus/Splunk/ELK
- Experienced in automating Non-Functional Test Scripts
- Experienced in Cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- Experienced in Scripting/Programing languages (Python, Java, Bash)
- Experienced in CI/CD tools (Jenkins), Git
- Experienced in Agile Methodology, SAFE
- Experienced in Kafka
- Team player with good communication skills
- Takes initiative, identify solutions