Program Manager: Program & PMO Setup, R&D Projects, Oil & Gas English
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by emagine
- Over 10 years experience + setting-up and driving Programs and PMO
- Set up of robust and effective project governance
- Set up and maintain Real Time centralised information repository
- Coordinating and animating diverse stakeholders and internal and external resources and partners
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Collaborative and team-building attitude
- Fluent in French and English
Nice to have:
- Oil & Gas
- PMI/Prince 2 certification
Our client has a set out a vision for the future fuelling its fleet and meeting rigours and challenging regulations for clean air and commercial efficiency. To realise this vison requires effective research and innovation programs.
We are looking for a dynamic and methodological program manager to assist in the building of a portfolio of effective R&D projects that support the companies objectives.
This area of the business has no existing PMO tools or infrastructure and require someone experienced in their creation.
- Work with Senior management to clarify high level goals
- Develop and initiate projects: define, implement and follow-up the project methodology and overall governance
- Definition, implementation and follow-up of KPIs
- Set up and maintenance of dashboards
- Organization and follow-up of the various activities/streams
- The reporting and communication to stakeholders and sponsors
- Communication with the providers and innovation partners
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions.