Regulatory Affairs Specialist/Manager (m/w) - global Medical Device
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by NES IT
Buchs, Zürich, Switzerland
Regulatory Affairs Specialist/Manager (m/w) - global Medical Device company - Zug
NES Global Talent in Switzerland focuses purely in the Life Science sector where we support the Pharma, Medical Device, Biotech industries and work on QA, Technical and Regulatory positions. With a database that consists of over 2000 Life Science involved talents based in Switzerland and a contact that covers 90% of the job seekers we advertise our clients through all recruitment rotes on a daily basis.
Currently we support one of our clients in the Medical Device industry and in order to strengthen their team, we are looking for an experienced professional to join them as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist/Manager. Their current and upcoming projects in Q4 2020 and Q1 2021 predict growth in the Regulatory department and they've reached to us for our support.
- Regulatory Tender documentation
- Environmental regulatory compliance experience (not mandatory, good to have)
- Train sales & marketing employees on Regulatory Affairs (concept, idea, meaning, importance)
- Support product/process development and the requirements in the relevant local market & industry
- Regulatory commercial operations support experience
- Product registration in EMEA
- CE-Marking experience
- Fluent English, good to have German or French
What to expect:
- Detailed conversation, introduction and preparation for a successful application with an experienced consultant
- Transparency and support throughout the application process
- Negotiation with clients for better work/contract conditions
- Follow up and update on market relevant opportunities
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance vacancies, then send your CV to me, Martin Ivanov, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Switzerland.
Keywords: medical device, global projects, EMEA, project management, MDR, MDD, medical devices, CE-marking, CE marking, Regulatory Affairs, Regulations, FDA, QMS
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.