Senior Java Developer
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Senior Level Java resources with full life cycle of software development and support activities LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY* Provide design leadership in complex development projects with Java expertise involving application development, migrations & additions to existing applications. Participate in project meeting with tech staff, business owners & subject mater experts. Work with other leads/architects to define best practices and coding standards. Review application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards. Assess and develop high level design requirements. Write technical documentation including data flow, architecture and technical specifications. Create custom Java applications from software requirements specifications or as a part of an agile team. Guide and mentor less experienced programmers/developers on technical work/issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT or other related discipline
- XML Technology experience such as XSD, Xpath, Xquery, XSLT, etc -5 years
- Solid understanding of Java Web Services WSDL, SOAP, XML, RESTful, Web Services Development Kit - 5 years
- Experience with creating and integrating single sign-on solutions -5 years
- Proficient with Microservices (REST API), Spring boot, Netflix OSS, Zuul, Docker and Kubernetes -5 years
- Proficient in CI/CD toolchain, Angular JS2 or better 5 Yrs
- Experience creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular JS. 5 Yrs
- Clear understanding of end-to-end Required application delivery in multi- platform environment. - 5 years
- Knowledge and experience in the full Systems Development Life Cycle and Testing Methodologies 5 Years
- Motivated self-starter that woks independently and with a team
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.