Full Stack Developer (HTML, CSS, .NET, C#)
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Full Stack Developer (HTML, CSS, .NET, C#) vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 5+ years working experience as a Full Stack Developer using .NET Core, C# or other Back End languages (Node.js, PHP) as well as modern Front End frameworks including React.j, HTML5, CSS and JS frameworks
- Solid database design and SQL knowledge including NoSQL, SQL Server 2016
- Expertise in RESTful APIs like JSON, REST, HTTPS and Microservices such as SOA (Service Oriented Architectures) and patterns for multi-channel environments
- Know-how in Security architecture topics, Scripting languages like Python and DevOps toolchain
- Ability to drive state of the art software engineering best practices within internal or vendor teams coupled with an Agile and Lean IT thinking mindset
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working across several program streams and technology landscapes focusing on Architecture design and execution, Hands on Technical Delivery from infrastructure to delivery and optimization as well as Technical Excellence with a view to nurture and establish best engineering practices and standards
- Acting as Deputy IT application owner and working towards a productive working environment for technical teams
- Writing elegant code customized along with providing technical oversight, safeguarding technical quality of team deliverables and reducing technical debt
- Creating high quality software architecture and design documentation coupled with assisting the IT team to develop their skills, coaching and mentoring them as well as empowering them to innovate and perform at their best
- Working towards a productive environment for technical teams and discovering usage of new technologies for the area and new POCs
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.