Data Engineer (Kafka + AWS)
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Data Engineer (Kafka) + Amsterdam
One of my clents is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join a long term project based in Amsterdam.
As a Data Engineer, you help the team in setting-up a new DWH environment in AWS platform and deliver the existing on premise data ingestion and data analytics functionality. You also contribute to fine-tuning the Target architecture with best suitable tools/technologies. In addition to hands-on, you help/guide the team with best practices, technology standards, possible automations etc. in AWS platform.
- 3 to 5 years of Data Engineering experience primarily in AWS platform with below skills
- Min 1 year experience in Kafka Real Time Streaming
- Experience with Kafka ingestion using Java based tools like Spark/Apache Flink and/or standalone Java based Kafka consumers that write data into a data lake
- Familiarity with AWS service such as S3, EC2, Glue, IAM
- Experience using Spark based framework for big data processing
- Experience building APIs using Java based frameworks like Sprint Boot and/or others.
- CI/CD experience.